Locked sim card

Juv Groupie
Groupie

Re: Locked sim card

At best buy
Agent

Hey there, @Juv! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, where did you purchase that Samsung S9 Plus?

Juv Groupie
Groupie

I have a s9 plus but when i put the new sim it says its locked what do i do?

Agent

Hello, @Titusr. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

My sim card had locked when i put it in another ohone.Can yall please unlock it?

Good morning, Tmmnvmm! To further assist you, please send me a private message including your phone number and your account's PIN.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

I'll be happy to help you!

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

Yes I need help getting my sim puk code for my phone
Groupie

Agent

If you need the PUK code, just send us a private message with your account credentials (Phone Number and Pin) and the SIM ID. We'll be glad to help!

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Accomplice

Call boost mobile! Or go to a store. Tech support on here sucks. I had to get and activate a new sim card. Tech support on here said the one they sent me was incompatible, but the guy in my local store called them and got it straightened out and working. If yours asks for a PUC code boost will give you one. Best bet is to start a new thread! Good luck to all!