Locked out of online account

Highlighted
Accomplice

I recently activated service and today my number port-in from my old provider went through. However when I went to log in to finally purchase airtime for the first time, I got an error stating my account is locked, please wait 24 hours. Please, I need my account unlocked because I need to add airtime to be able to use my phone for work this week

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I recently got my number ported over, and today the port finally went through. I reboosted via the Myboost app and the payment went through, I received a confirmation text. However like I said, I am getting the sign into Network prompt. When I click the prompt to sign in, it takes me to the account sign in webpage, which as of right now is locked for 24 hours and I have no clue why since I just signed up for Boost Mobile on Saturday. So right now I can't access data, I can't send SMS, or even make calls all because of this darn account lock that you guys for some reason put on for 24 hours. This really is not a pleasant experience for a newcomer at all and I'm close to not recommending you guys to anyone who asks if this doesn't get resolved.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @juniper_blkwood. Let's take a closer look at this. Are you getting this error message when trying to use the service? Did you receive a confirmation message after making the payment?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well I managed to reboost on my phone. Now however I have a prompt on my phone that says "Sign Into Mobile Network", and to do that I have to log into my account which guess what, is locked out currently.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello! The online account lock can not be removed manually. You can try processing a payment through our re-boost page here. You can also call our automated response system and process a payment over the phone at 888-266-7848.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I recently activated service and today my number port-in from my old provider went through. However when I went to log in to finally purchase airtime for the first time, I got an error stating my account is locked, please wait 24 hours. Please, I need my account unlocked because I need to add airtime to be able to use my phone for work this week