Locked Out Of Account

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Locked Out Of Account

Hey there, jcarr67! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Unfortunately outside of the United States is not possible to access your account.

To Whom it May Concern,

I am locked out of my account as well. I tried to use the automated live chat and failed with reason. I am concerned because my issue does not belong in a forum, nor should i have had to spend 10 minutes trying to figure out how to navigate the website and sign up to the forum. I am at least a 10 year customer and do not think i should be addressing this here. You may ask, well why dont you just call the toll free number? My answer is simple, I am currently in a different country, locked out of my account, and unable to conduct business on the website or my phone.  You cant reset my pin because i cant receive text messages due to my plan and being out of the country.  I only would like a representative to look at it from my prospective, how do I obtain help?

Hey there, ferretmom! You can make your payment by phone: Dial #ADD (#233)

Groupie

Locked Out Of Account

I have been locked out of my account. It said too many login attempts. I have only tired to login once to pay my bill. 

My bill is due today...... HELP.