LG Stylo 6 network connection disabled and MMI code invalid

Highlighted
Enthusiast

LG Stylo 6 network connection disabled and MMI code invalid

Just swapped to stylo 6 and cant get phone to activate. Cant call. Cant text. Please help. 

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Pereira07. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may review your account.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

I switched from Metro to Boost yesterday lets just say my husband and I havent had phones since yesterday. We cant receive or make calls or text. Its so frustrating. I keep getting an Invalid MMI code error as well as a busy tone every time I try to dial out. Went to the store where the rep spent over 3hrs on the phone with all sorts of reps to then tell me it was all set and wait 2 hrs its been more than 5. It makes want to get a full refund and switch and I love boost. Idk what to do. Have you resolved your issue?
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. You'll be assisted in private. 

Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message, click on the picture of a user to to the profile. There select "Send this user a Private Message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Ok, figured private message out and have sent.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How to send a private message?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

p.s.  Also, attempted to activate through the website and received this error:

"Feature [VMINTLTXT], is not compatible with the device [LGQ730TMAB1].

Application processing error

I'm swapping from my Boost LG Stylo 4 to a Boost LG Stylo 6.  

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, cursichella. Thanks for contacting us.

To better assist you, please send us a private message. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Identical problem!   Please share the solution??  

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, baggs. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, the IMEI, and the numbers on the SIM card of the new phone.