LG Stylo 4 problems

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

LG Stylo 4 problems

I am still having the same problems I have had since I got the phone back in May.  I have spoken to customer service over 25 times.  I have spoken to LG 2 or 3 times and a Supervisor from boost one time.  No one would give me a straight answer as to what they can do.  They are troublshooting the same problem over and over and over.  I am a very patient person, but my patience has run out.  I need a new phone please and to be reimbursed for the time I could not use the data services I paid for.  Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Groupie

They said the phone i bought was new. Come to find out they're selling refurbished phones at the new phone price. Also, they slow your service when the system is overloaded at there peek hours. You get the same run around everytime you call. First the y check the tower your closest to. It's never that! So the have you run a check on your phone. Its never that. Then they run a few more test. Again, its never that. In the end they will say its the phone and you need to contact the maker of the phone, which is . Or they want to to pay $50 to purchse yet another REFURBISHED phone. After readjng all the post it seems lime we are all having the same issue. Ill be making a FB page for all that would like to join. You need to have your phone check and if its . If you paid for a new phone and recieved a refurbished phone please join the group as i have started a civil suit against Boost Moible. Also I've found thatwhen the towers are down in your area they wont credit you the downed or slowed time inless you call in and question them about it. All of that will be request in the civil suit. Ill have the link within the next 48hrs. I'm over Boost Mobile taking adavantage people and grtting away with FYI this web page is just as bad as your service.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Boost screwed me on my boost up phone cant talk on it but **bleep** sure gotta pay it lol
Highlighted
Accomplice

I spoke to Customer service on Saturday August 10th. I eventually had to speak with a Supervisor. After all the issues and time on the phone over 26 times, he offered me $15 off of my bill every month until the issue is resolved. I went online to pay my bill and it says my bill is $50. So, I call cus service again and speak with a Supervisor and he said there are no notes stating that. I know what I was offered and forwhat I went through $15 isnmuch but I think I deserve it.
Highlighted
Accomplice

How do i delete the message
Highlighted
Agent

By posting your private information publicly you can take the risk of someone stealing your account information. Please remove it and send us a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

[edited for privacy]

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Awedesky. Sorry to hear that you've been having issues. Please send us a private message with the phone number, pin and current address.

Highlighted
Accomplice

They have looked at this issue and did troubleshooting over and over again.  I do not think that I should have to deal with this.  Please, just send me a new phone and compensate me for one month's service.  I paid for 4 months of service that I did not get all of what was promised to me, in writing.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Awedesky. Thanks for contacting us. We want to take a look at this. Please  send us a private message so we can better assist you. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

LG Stylo 4 problems

I am still having the same problems I have had since I got the phone back in May.  I have spoken to customer service over 25 times.  I have spoken to LG 2 or 3 times and a Supervisor from boost one time.  No one would give me a straight answer as to what they can do.  They are troublshooting the same problem over and over and over.  I am a very patient person, but my patience has run out.  I need a new phone please and to be reimbursed for the time I could not use the data services I paid for.  Thank you.