LG Stylo 4 problems

Go to solution
8 REPLIES 8
Enthusiast

Re: LG Stylo 4 problems

Boost screwed me on my boost up phone cant talk on it but **bleep** sure gotta pay it lol
Accomplice

I spoke to Customer service on Saturday August 10th. I eventually had to speak with a Supervisor. After all the issues and time on the phone over 26 times, he offered me $15 off of my bill every month until the issue is resolved. I went online to pay my bill and it says my bill is $50. So, I call cus service again and speak with a Supervisor and he said there are no notes stating that. I know what I was offered and forwhat I went through $15 isnmuch but I think I deserve it.
Accomplice

How do i delete the message
Highlighted
Agent

By posting your private information publicly you can take the risk of someone stealing your account information. Please remove it and send us a private message.

Accomplice

[edited for privacy]

Agent

Hi there, @Awedesky. Sorry to hear that you've been having issues. Please send us a private message with the phone number, pin and current address.

Accomplice

They have looked at this issue and did troubleshooting over and over again.  I do not think that I should have to deal with this.  Please, just send me a new phone and compensate me for one month's service.  I paid for 4 months of service that I did not get all of what was promised to me, in writing.  Thank you.

Agent

Hi, Awedesky. Thanks for contacting us. We want to take a look at this. Please  send us a private message so we can better assist you. 

Accomplice

LG Stylo 4 problems

I am still having the same problems I have had since I got the phone back in May.  I have spoken to customer service over 25 times.  I have spoken to LG 2 or 3 times and a Supervisor from boost one time.  No one would give me a straight answer as to what they can do.  They are troublshooting the same problem over and over and over.  I am a very patient person, but my patience has run out.  I need a new phone please and to be reimbursed for the time I could not use the data services I paid for.  Thank you.