Just got my replacement SIM card, now how do I activate it?

3 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Just got my replacement SIM card, now how do I activate it?

Hey there @cspinner82. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

yeah i recieved my new sim card today in the mail and since i dont have a sim in my phonje it was for i  tried to dial 611 and it says dial customer service bu call cant go through with no sim card in the phone 

what to do  

Agent

Hi, arrowhen! Thanks for contacting us.  We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Just got my replacement SIM card, now how do I activate it?

My SIM card stopped working last week and I ordered a new one which arrived today.

The email from customer service said "Once you received the SIM you may call us by dialing 611 using your
Boost phone and please provide us the SIM card number for us to activate
it on your phone," but I can't make that call with my new SIM card because it hasn't been activated yet, and I can't make that call with my old SIM card because it doesn't work.

I don't currently have access to another phone; is there any other way we can get this new SIM card activated?