Issues Porting Number to Boost

Highlighted
Groupie

When I went to Boost to start new service I was told my number was not eligible for port. Very bizarre being that I had service with cricket at least 6 months and the number was originally from AT&T .
So unfortunately I didn't receive any discounts for switching to Boost. BUMMER. That's just the beginning of the problems.....uggg🙄
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hi there ReallyReally. Please send us a private message with your street address and we will look into this. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

yes there's no LTE service on phone after an hour on the phone with customer service nothing but 3 bars of 3G all the time everywhere....
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, ReallyReally. Are you experiencing issues with the service? 

Highlighted
Groupie

When I went to Boost to start new service I was told my number was not eligible for port. Very bizarre being that I had service with cricket at least 6 months and the number was originally from AT&T .
So unfortunately I didn't receive any discounts for switching to Boost. BUMMER. That's just the beginning of the problems.....uggg🙄