Is there a way to see old texts?

Go to solution
3 REPLIES 3
Accomplice

Re: Is there a way to see old texts?

Nornally, If you used Andriod phone.you can follow the three steps below to do that easily

**Step 1**. Install and run Android Data Recovery program on computer. You need to download it and then double click the .exe file.

**Step 2**. Connect your Android phone to computer and scan it to find the deleted or lost data on it. You can also select them and then recover from Android to computer

**Step 3**. Preview and recover deleted data from Android. You can also recover deleted text messages from your Android phone to computer.

However if you have already written over the sections of the internal storage of your Andriod phone.Then there is really nothing you can do to recovery them.

Community Manager

To be clear: Boost Mobile does not store the contents of text messages.  If you do subpoena the records, you'll be able to obtain the numbers texted and from which you received  numbers, not the actual messages themselves.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Hello LCONKLIN78! You will need to contact a lawyer or law enforcement for a court order or subpoena. Then have the lawyer or law enforcement contact us.

Highlighted
Groupie

Is there a way to see old texts?

I had messages from my ex in my phone for custody reasons and my daughter deleted them. Is there a way for me to recover them at all?
See more topics labeled with: