Iphone 11 purchase was returned to shipper by FedEx and I don't know what's to happen now

Groupie

Iphone 11 purchase was returned to shipper by FedEx and I don't know what's to happen now

I purchased the iPhone 11 about a week and a half ago. I was expecting it to be delivered on the 28th of October but for some reason the FedEx website said it was delivered to the wrong address and they had re-shipped it to return to Plainfield, Indiana ( the shipper). They received it today as the FedEx website said (they gave me another tracking number to track the reshipment).

The problem here is I payed ~$649 for a new phone and I have no way of knowing whether you guys will send my phone back to my address with a tracking number ( and looking to seek an option where I may pick up the package if they can't deliver it to my house like originally planned) . I don't know how these situations are handled by Boost and I just want the item that I purchased to be delivered to me. If there is no way you guys can send me what I ordered I need to know how I can get a refund.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can work through this? 

Groupie

I purchased the iPhone 11 about a week and a half ago. I was expecting it to be delivered on the 28th of October but for some reason the FedEx website said it was delivered to the wrong address and they had re-shipped it to return to Plainfield, Indiana ( the shipper). They received it today as the FedEx website said (they gave me another tracking number to track the reshipment).

The problem here is I payed ~$649 for a new phone and I have no way of knowing whether you guys will send my phone back to my address with a tracking number ( and looking to seek an option where I may pick up the package if they can't deliver it to my house like originally planned) . I don't know how these situations are handled by Boost and I just want the item that I purchased to be delivered to me. If there is no way you guys can send me what I ordered I need to know how I can get a refund.