If I am already a customer can I still get the $1 deal?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

If I am already a customer, can I still get the $1 deal, or is it for new members only.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hey ! As an existing Virgin Mobile customer, if you decide that the Inner Circle just isn’t for you, you can definitely go back to your previous plan. Just contact us within 30 days of joining & we’ll switch you back! If you do switch to your old plan, please keep in mind that you’ll lose all of those amazing perks and benefits that come along with the Inner Circle.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I am trying to order my iphone 7 but I want to keep my old plan. I don't want to become  a part of the inner circle. When I go to order it it says that my plan will be automatically changed. I have tried to call the customer service line but I was never able to talk to an actual person. It was no help at all. I just want to change the phone. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

I'm pretty sure that existing iPhone customers of VM will need to purchase a new "...iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 or iPhone SE" in order to take advantage of the 12 months for a $1 deal. The key being that if you do take advantage of this deal, at the end of the first year...you will be locked into the $50 Inner Circle deal & will lose any current plan you are currently on. If you want to purchase a new iPhone & keep your current plan...then you simply purchase the phone & add it to your account...then select one of the current plans available to you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

what about those who already have a iphone with virgin mobile how will those people be able to join the inner circle plan?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello @freemare. Thanks for reaching out to us. You will be able to get into the inner circle, upgrading your current phone to an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 or iPhone SE.

Highlighted
Not applicable

If I am already a customer, can I still get the $1 deal, or is it for new members only.