I ordered a phone at paid full price and never recived it.

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: I ordered a phone at paid full price and never recived it.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to assist you without the police report. 

can you supply me with the tracking number an order number?

Agent

Without the police report, we are not able to file a claim with FedEx and place a new order.

Since I never received the item the police said that it is a civil matter and will not let me file a police report.

Agent

Hi there, @bcoleman! You will need to file a Police report with your local Police Department. To assist in keeping costs down and to ensure lost/stolen replacements arrive to the correct person a police report is required before we can send the replacement. When our tracking shows equipment was delivered but the customer didn't receive it, a theft has occurred.

I ordered a phone at paid full price and never recived it.

I have had boost for 4 years and have had the worst customer server experience in my life. I cannot locate any information on how to escalate this matter.  I need someone to call me on this matter.    I have looked on the California Sectary of State and the Delaware Sectary of State Site.  Next Step is to send letters to the agent of record who is CSC.

I bought a phone on May 3rd 2019 and never received it. 

Boost did not put my apartment number on the shipping label.  Fed ex said the item was delivered but it was not as I was home and no one rang my doorbell. I went outside 20 minuets after they said it was delivered and no box was in sight.  I know my neighbors and know that they would not take any packages as we all help each other out.   I have called fed ex who said its boost fault and I even went to the police to file a police report to which they said its a cavil matter and would not give me a police report.  I have talked to 30 of your reps who are no help.  If this matter is not resolved I will be filing a civil suit against boost for the return of my money.  I have recorded some of the phone conversations where your reps have said that I will get a refund and have not.