I never received my order number and confirmation email.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

I never received my order number and confirmation email.

I recently purchased a Iphone 6Plus and I never received confirmation email or order number. But the money has been taken out of my account. 

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Groupie

Could a agent please get ahold of me I never received my order conformation number, even though I was billed for my purchase.
Highlighted
Groupie

I also never received a E mail conformation number for /tracking/shipping  my phone i ordered. Any help would great! Thanks!

Highlighted
Agent

Really sorry to hear that, @kendrajoyner! We’d be happy to help. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN (if any) so we can take a look? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

I have the same problem. I ordered the Galaxy S9 and I have had the funds taken from my account but no other confirmation. I wanted to check the status but don't have the proper information. Please can I get some help?

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for sending us a Private Message, @dfullwood96. If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for sending us a Private Message. Please provide us with your order number, model purchased and shipping address.

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @dfullwood96! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your order number, model purchased and shipping address.

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Groupie

The same thing happen to me but I got my conformation code . But I got overnight shipping, how do I know if my phone been shipped out .
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Johnpreston37! If you have not received a confirmation number and don't have the order number, then is very likely that the order didn't go through. Perhaps it was declined. Have you checked your credit card statement? If you have an existing account with Boost, please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin, as your order might be registered on your account.

EdwinRG

Highlighted

Hi there, I placed an order for a ZTE XL on Friday but I still have not received any order number or confirmation number. I've checked the spam folder and no luck!