I never received my order number and confirmation email.

Go to solution
20 REPLIES 20
Agent

Re: I never received my order number and confirmation email.

Hello there Jocqui221. Let me help you with this. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number if you are a customer. 

Groupie

I never recieved my order status at . i need help
Agent

Hello there Indiajune. Let us figure this out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Enthusiast

I’m also having this issue.

Please help

We appreciate you bringing it to our attention, hmorris_34! We can definitely help you out with that, hmorris_34! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

I’m having the same problem. I ordered a Samsung S9 3 days ago & I never received a confirmation email. I also can’t contact anyone to help me locate my package. I just want to know if it has shipped or not.
Agent

Hello, @CM93. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Could a agent please get ahold of me I never received my order conformation number, even though I was billed for my purchase.
Highlighted
Groupie

I also never received a E mail conformation number for /tracking/shipping  my phone i ordered. Any help would great! Thanks!

Agent

Really sorry to hear that, @kendrajoyner! We’d be happy to help. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN (if any) so we can take a look? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".