I never received my order number and confirmation email.

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: I never received my order number and confirmation email.

I have the same problem. I ordered the Galaxy S9 and I have had the funds taken from my account but no other confirmation. I wanted to check the status but don't have the proper information. Please can I get some help?

Agent

Thank you for sending us a Private Message, @dfullwood96. If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

~Nosh_CxUx

Agent

Thank you for sending us a Private Message. Please provide us with your order number, model purchased and shipping address.

~Nosh_CxUx

Agent

Hi there, @dfullwood96! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your order number, model purchased and shipping address.

~Nosh_CxUx

Groupie

The same thing happen to me but I got my conformation code . But I got overnight shipping, how do I know if my phone been shipped out .
Agent

Hi Johnpreston37! If you have not received a confirmation number and don't have the order number, then is very likely that the order didn't go through. Perhaps it was declined. Have you checked your credit card statement? If you have an existing account with Boost, please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin, as your order might be registered on your account.

EdwinRG

Hi there, I placed an order for a ZTE XL on Friday but I still have not received any order number or confirmation number. I've checked the spam folder and no luck!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi all! Please check your Spam/Junk/Promotions folders for the confirmation email.

The same is happeing to me 😑 i like to know where my package is at. The fact that im not sure if is shipped or not is fustrating.
Agent

Hello @nasthesavior We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd like to review the status of the order! Can you private message us with the first and last name used to process the order,  so we can take a closer look?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

View solution in original post