I need my call history

Highlighted

I need my call history

I need my Full call history for legal reasons where can I go to get this done? Who do I contact?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @bjjames2926. Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Do you have any phone number or other contact information for your law enforcement department that I can give to him?  Thanks so much for your help!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @bjjames2926. You attorney needs to get in touch with our Law enforcement department to get the information. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Highlighted
Groupie

I need my call history from the night of August 15, 2017, and the morning of August 16, 2017.  How can I go about getting this information?  I need it for a court case that I am involved in.  I know that it was available at that time.  However, the opposing attorneys only recently requested this information.  Please let me know what I need to do, and if I need to I will pass it on to my attorneys.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Agent

Unfortunately,that's the only information we have available at this moment. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted

call history online isn't complete and the time period is limited , how else can this be done?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, alleycatjohnny! Thanks for your inquiry. You should be able to see this information by accessing "My Account" online. You can see basic information about the call, such as the time the call was made and the length of the call. But to respect the privacy of all our callers, the telephone number of the person who called her isn't available.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted

I need my call history

I need my Full call history for legal reasons where can I go to get this done? Who do I contact?