I need my account number

Go to solution
Highlighted

I need my account number

I need my account number
36 REPLIES 36
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, KoscheiLyn! We can definitely help you out with that. To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need my account number, please. How do I send private messages so that I can get the number?

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I've sent two messages and a message on Facebook.  Chat doesn't work.  Gave up after 45 minutes on hold when I called.  What does it take to get my account number?  

Been trying for two days.  I understand some delay but seriously - you could fix this by just letting people see their account number on the account homepage. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Highlighted
Groupie

I need my account number also please
Highlighted
Groupie

I also need my account and can’t get ahold of anyone by phone or pm
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @jamieb1981. Thank you for stopping by. For security reasons, we advice our customers not to share their personal information publicly. Please delete the public post and send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Jamie Boykin

Highlighted
Groupie

I need help
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there mariateresa. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we could assist you best. Victor21