I need help moving to Boost from VM

Highlighted

I have a VM account that due to renew in a few days. I recently bought my wife a Boost phone which we have not activated yet. I need to get my VM account changed to Boost and my Wife's phone added to my plan. The Customer service number is no help and the girl at the store said she cant help either.  I can't sign into boost customer chat or the website since my Vm account hasn't moved yet.

See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, plan you wish to have, 4 digit PIN number to set up, address, IMEI of both devices.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted

Actual Boost Mobile in a Boost Mobile box. When I charged it and turned it on it has the Boost screen and its ready for Boost service. She is using it on wifi right now for her email and stuff.

Highlighted
Agent

Is the new phone an actual Boost mobile phone or an unlocked device from another carrier? 

Highlighted

Her phone isnt activated at all yet. It doesnt have a number or any other account info. Its a new phone we bought off Amazon to add to my account when it switched over.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there INeedhelpinnc. Please note the if you switch your wife's Virgin mobile account to Boost now, it will only be her phone number transferring not any of her other account information or Virgin mobile phone. 

Highlighted

I have a VM account that due to renew in a few days. I recently bought my wife a Boost phone which we have not activated yet. I need to get my VM account changed to Boost and my Wife's phone added to my plan. The Customer service number is no help and the girl at the store said she cant help either.  I can't sign into boost customer chat or the website since my Vm account hasn't moved yet.

See more topics labeled with: