I need corporate to contact me or someone with knowledge.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: I need corporate to contact me or someone with knowledge.

Hi. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

please show me on your page agent where it says send a private message.. I have used chrome and i.e. and both of them say nothing about sending a private message

@Boost_MasielQ wrote:

We’d love to help you out with this, RLopez11231012! Can you please send me a private message, with your current address location, phone number and PIN number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

We’d love to help you out with this, RLopez11231012! Can you please send me a private message, with your current address location, phone number and PIN number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

I need corporate to contact me or someone with knowledge.

Yes i need to get a message back from corporate or something cause this is outrage straight ridiculous I thought Metro pcs was bad ive been having troubles since i got the phone a month ago now im not the one to complain but I had enough my wife and my phone haven't worked whatsoever we had been calling for about 2 weeks now with your crappy customer service people that don't help and are rude. At first saying they'd refund us and then the next day calling them again cause the crappy phone service this rude guy told my wife they weren't going to give us nothing. That we used our data when i had just got that data usage text a week ago but even with the "highspeed" it was slow if i knew it was bad service i wouldn't have got it i got unlimited highspeed data that's what i paid for but thats not what i got at all the ad and what was explained to me said UNLIMITED highspeed data not 36 lowspeed data. You are false advertisements i should take you to fox 5 and news 13 and to court cause this is ridiculous i didn't pay for 36 GB of lowspeed data i paid for UNLIMITED highspeed but that was false advertised I'm offended I'm appalled this is frustrating I suffer from anxiety and this nonsense is outrageous. I paid a month for service that did not work including the crappy hotspot. With metro i never had as much complications to even make a phone call with them and my hotspot worked to cast my phone even without hotspot I even paid 4 phones with metro for the same price of 2 phones from you guys that's sad. Boost Mobile is ridiculous the phone only works when your in the stores I should've called the second day i got the phone cause that's when it started acting up. The crazy thing is we live 50 feet in front of your cell tower our window view it literally is the cell tower the customer service said they fixed and will take 4 days to fix but no one had went to fix it in weeks until last night and the crew that was there late at 1:30 am and wasnt even there for more than 30 minuets. That's disrespectful that my complaint wasn't resolved the first day i called like they said it would but you guys chose to fix it the day before my bill was due i see how you guys run things trying to take peoples money and give them frustrations and even after the tower was fixed my phone still sucks i sat here trying to load a 2 minute video for my children and ended up wasting 30 minuets waiting for a video that never loaded. I cannot go in my emails i cannot access my indeed. Nothing! I regret going to you guys i demand a full refund and a apology. This is crazy even Government phones have better service then you guys. Whats happening boost i keep hearing your getting 5G for what fix the 4G. I paid for Unlimited Highspeed data and got unbelievably lowspeed data that was only 36GB its not our fault the GB wasted cause your crappy service could never load a single video. I bet anyone working in boost mobile don't have boost themselves. I'm taking this complaint to news 13 and Fox 5 if this isn't resolved. This is false advertisement don't you see how much mess you can get it. This was the last straw for me.