I need assistance with getting the tracking number for my new phone I ordered.

Go to solution
4 REPLIES
Agent

Re: I need assistance with getting the tracking number for my new phone I ordered.

That's great! Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?    

Re: I need assistance with getting the tracking number for my new phone I ordered.

Issue was resolved. Thank you!

Hi sorry, my issue was resolved. I ended up just calling boost customer support. Thank you anyways!
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and order number, so we can assist you.

Highlighted

I need assistance with getting the tracking number for my new phone I ordered.

My boyfriend and I are on the same plan, however, I hold the primary account. The other day, I ordered a phone on my account with BoostUP!, and then he ordered one on his account without it. He received an order confirmation and tracking number for his phone through his email, but I did not receive either through mine. The only thing I got was a notice of an account change which says that 
BoostUP! was added to my account and telling me my upcoming payment amount. Can anyone assist me with finding my tracking number?