I’m trying to return a phone, was on hold And got hung up on ! Help .

Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
Accomplice

Re: I’m trying to return a phone, was on hold And got hung up on ! Help .

Boost is a dirty company. I've put in complaints all the way up to government agencies. Im Sure they scam anyone who isn't paying attention. 7 day return policy? Did the person responding to my comments get a diploma from a cracker jack box? The different platforms I complian to give different responses. 1st clue they are liars. 7 day return policy lol return what? Answer that fake tabatha. They advertise a white woman as their CSR when in reality they employ people from lumpa-land who are barely intelligible and lie more than a teenager who just got caught. I just look forward to more ppl liking and sharing my live stream proving this company is fabricating excuses faster than you can say make America great again. Thanks for ur help tabatha who is really a brown man with a hairy back from the other side of the world. Ppl say the best part of my upload is listening to CSR contradict each other and even blame FEDEX!! I've tweeted fedex to let them know that boost CSR tell customers that their service is at fault. Even tabatha contradicts what the CSR tells me AND the contradiction is now in writing and recorded. RECORD BOOST. AS SOON AS THEY SAY WE RECORD THE CALLS, RECORD THEM LYING. THEN, PM ME AND WE CAN SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES TOGETHER. I think of the people who just give up and let this company rob them. I LOVE technology. Bull scat spreaders trip themselves up.
Groupie

7 day return period is a joke this is only if yhere is a defect with the phone doest include your phone being a piece of **bleep** got hung up on myself good job boost my 4 lines are going to metro pcs 

Groupie

7 day return period is a joke this is only if yhere is a defect with the phone doest include your phone being a piece of **bleep** got hung up on myself good job boost my 4 lines are going to metro pcs 

Agent

@pirate77x, we understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience. If you change your mind please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We will be happy to look into this for you. 

Accomplice

No I'm good. I've been dealing with this since I ordered the phone. Customer retention only works with good customer service. I've been hung up on put on hold transferred bull**bleep**ted blamed. I'm done. I just complained onTwitter I just bought the phone I'm using for 80$ on Sunday morning. Now I've got to go buy another phone to hook it up to another service. Smh shame I trusted canceling an order with your company would be easy and respectful. My word. If I want to be treated this badly I'll call my ex mother in law. Over 6.57$ ? Really Boost?
Agent

pirate77X, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin so we can check this for you.

Accomplice

Never received a confirmation. Not via email or anything. I get texts and emails from Boost. I received no confirmation of the order other than fron PayPal. I only knew the order number because I made a pdf of the webpage confirmation.
Agent

pirate77x, the order key number will be in the confirmation email you received when you placed the order.

Accomplice

I don't have it.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @pirate77x! We're deeply sorry to hear that. We can assist you with the return. Bear in mind that, there's a 7-day return policy, if you are still within that time-frame, please send us a private message with your order number. We'll be waiting for you!