I’m eligible for the boost up but when I tried to buy a phone I was told my identity cannot be verif

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: I’m eligible for the boost up but when I tried to buy a phone I was told my identity cannot b...

Unfortunately, our system does not give us the specific reason why the verification failed, but should receive written notification with all the details in 7-10 days. The other option you have is to purchase the device at full price and I can assist with placing that order.

Groupie

Re: I’m eligible for the boost up but when I tried to buy a phone I was told my identity cannot b...

Everything Seems Fine Till The Verification Process Then I'm Denied, I've Tried 3 Times And Each Time Nothing. I Really Need A New Phone But Can't Afford To Pay For One Full Price Right Now. I'm So Disappointed. I'm Actually Looking For Another Mobile Network
Enthusiast

You cannot verify my identity wven with my SSN? I think it's time for me to switch network.Thank you!
Agent

Hi, Kalevsmom. Please provide us more details about your case.

Groupie

Why When I Tried To "booster" Was I Denied? I'm Eligible..So Disappointed With Bust Right Now I Want To Switch
Agent

We apologize, Nnamdi1, but we are unable to verify your information in our system.  Unfortunately, our system does not give us the specific reason why the verification failed, but should receive written notification with all the details in 7-10 days. The other option you have is to purchase the device at full price and I can assist with placing that order.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’m eligible for the boost up but when I tried to buy a phone I was told my identity cannot be verif

I’m so upset with noisy mobile right now, I’m eligible for boost up but when I tried to buy a phone I got a message saying my identity could not be verified. How come boost mobile? I even gave my #SSN