I have not RECEIVE THE PHONE I ORDERED ONLINE!!

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: I have not RECEIVE THE PHONE I ORDERED ONLINE!!

That’s definitely not okay. We apologize for this experience, @missingboo. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with the Order Key so we can do some investigating.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

I have not RECEIVE THE PHONE I ORDERED ONLINE!!

I order a phone online the 24th,I got a tracking number that at first said the phone was going to ship that monday,and it didn't, so I called to find out why the phone has not came they told me they didn't know but would look in to it,they keep saying it was coming and they have made a case to look into,now the tracking number says  Scheduled delivery:Pending i called again to find out why but I keep getting to run around about the whole thing...I called fedex they said the tracking number has been canceled on the 25th and a new shipping label needed to be made I called boost again to let them know what FEDEX told me but still NO ANSWER to why the phone has not shipped yet.....today is the 29th    so for five days i have been trying to find out some thing but they keep saying wait 48 hours wait 24 hours...i think i have waited enough...i need some answers or just cancels the order all together