Thanks. Please, follow the next steps:
1. Tap Phone icon.
2. Tap Key Pad if necessary.
3. Enter ##873283# then tap Call icon.
4. When Starting Service Update appears, tap OK.
5. When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.
6. The Radio will reset.
7. When Virgin Mobile displays in the top left corner, the iPhone update has completed.
Let us know, if this works. ~JoyP.
hello, @Keena1947. We'll be more than happy to assist you! What is the make and model of your device? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?
You're welcome. We remain at your service. If you have any question, just let us know.
Hello, ashleystites93. When you change the phone number, you have to program the phone to catch the new number. Here are the steps:
1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on
- Settings > Wi-Fi > Off
- Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. Check signal strength (3 bars, or 60% is recommended)
3. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted. For HTC devices, press MENU>RESET)
4. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes, and then calls and data services should work.