Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

I cant sign to my boost account

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Re: I cant sign to my boost account

Hello, @rmonarr. Sorry for the inconvenience. We've been experiencing issues with the website for the past few hours. Our technicians are working on a solution. The latest update says that the problem seems to be fixed. When possible, please go back to the website and try to log into your account. Let us know the outcome.

Highlighted

I can’t sign into my account?
Highlighted
Agent

We're doing some updates to the system, but we don't have any specific time frame as of now, @Jazminy216. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. In the meantime, we can assist you with any procedure! 🙂

Highlighted
Accomplice

Do you know when the website be back up
Highlighted
Agent

Oh, I see, @Lisarose11! If you get any other error or need any information, feel free to contact us, we'll be pleased to help! 🙂

Highlighted
Groupie

I want to order a phone. I will try again tomorrow.
Highlighted
Agent

Oh, I see, @Lisarose11. We will report this to our technicians. While this is being resolved, we can assist you with any procedure that you'd like to do online. You just need to send us a private message with your concern and we'll do our very best to help! 

Highlighted
Groupie

'something went wrong try again later'. Also on my boost app it says my boost is under maintenance.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Lisarose11! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Just to confirm, which error are you getting? 

Highlighted
Groupie

I have deleted browsing history and cookies on phone and computer cannot log on either device.