I cant receive international texts and phone calls or log into my boost mobile account while abroad

2 REPLIES 2
arc Groupie
Groupie

Re: I cant receive international texts and phone calls or log into my boost mobile account while ...

I just paid for the International Connect PLUS Add-On, and need to be able to access the SMS passcodes that were texted to my phone so that i can access my work email which requires dual factor authentication.

I am totally and completely stuck now.

Is there another way?

Please help.

Agent

Re: I cant receive international texts and phone calls or log into my boost mobile account while ...

Hello, @arc. Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we don't have international roaming service available in the UK. The international plan we offer is only to make calls and sent text messages internationally from the U.S. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

arc Groupie
Groupie

I cant receive international texts and phone calls or log into my boost mobile account while abroad

I am currently in the UK and need to be able to receive text and phone calls.

I have the old $40 dollar monthly plan with shrinkage and have just added the $10 International Connect PLUS Add-On, and requested for it to be effective immediately .

This hasnt had the desired effect, and to further frustrate me, when i went to log onto my boost mobile account using correct phone number and pin, im told that an error has occurred and it cant log in.

What do i need to do to be able to send and receive texts and phone calls while abroad in the UK?

Thanks

A