I cancelled boost up order not satisfied

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: I cancelled boost up order not satisfied

Hi there Jessnjames. To be able to private message, please tab on the representative's name and it will give you the option to private message. Victor21

Accomplice

Is this private message?
Accomplice

How do I private message
Agent

Hi there Jessnjames. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message so with could get some personal information regarding the order and we will look into this immediately. Victor21

Accomplice

I cancelled boost up order not satisfied

I ordered a phone through the boost up program yesterday morning. I realized s after I placed the order that I could safe the money for expedited shipping by going in store. Not even 10 minutes after I place the order I called boost to cancel the order. I even told the customer service rep that I plan on going in store to buy the phone.. I was never told that I would not be able to buy it in store because once I purchased it online that promo was deleted from my account I have been trying for the past two days to cancel this order.. I was even told today that they would cancel my. I just got a text message from who's saying that my order has been processed. how do I go about canceling my order and getting refund on the money that they charged my debit card?