I Need the Account Numbers for the Three Virgin Mobiles Numbers I Pay for

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

I Need the Account Numbers for the Three Virgin Mobiles Numbers I Pay for

I need to get the account numbers for the three Virign Mobile numbers I pay for as soon as possible.  Who can assist with this?  

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, AutisticGesture. Thanks for contacting us. 

That's not the way we want our customers to feel. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN and we'll be more than happy to assist you. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

Jesus. Well that's hopelessly convoluted. As is everything with this horribly manipulative company which OBVIOUSLY tries to prevent customers from switching carriers instead of providing excellent, direct, and clear customer service as they should.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I figured out how to manipulate the service line number (after inputting PIN, pressing "0" for several times) and spoke to a live representative.  they were able to provide me with my account numbers.

Highlighted
Accomplice

JohnJ7,

Are you stil able to assist me?  I have not received a private message back from you since I responded approximately 2 hours ago.  It is imperative that I receive these account numbers prior to Close of Business EST today.

If you are not able to continue to assist me today, is there someone else can?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

Hey, Mass_Paul! We have received your Private Message. We'll be assisting you further.  Thank you!

Highlighted
Accomplice

JohnJ7,

I sent you a rpivate message.  please respond as soon as possible.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Mass_Paul! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll be happy to assist you with that. Just send us a private message with your phone number & we’ll get you taken care of.

Highlighted
Accomplice

If I can only get someone to respond to my message i sent on Twitter...

Highlighted
Accomplice

Awesome.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Guru

Yes, I have done it.

Go to the link below and you will see the option to send a message.

https://twitter.com/VMUcare

Good luck!