Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

9 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

hello my name is Jacqueline Angevine and i was impacted by irma. I live in Putnam county and was out of service for a week. also lost a week and a half on my two week pay period and can not afford this months bill. If there is any way boost mobile could help it would be a great relief. PLease

Hello, so i was impacted by hurricane Irma and im still recovering from it, and i have no money. I kept hearing people saying that boost was paying phone bills and i really thought it was a hoax, but now I'm seeing that it wasn't so I'm kinda curious.
Agent

Re: Victim of Hurricane Irma

Hi there, Though123, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you send us your zip code and any street intersection near you to check the coverage?

Enthusiast Dm3
Enthusiast

No help at all from Irma

I was seriously affected because of the hurricane and contacted boost about the month free people were receiving. I got bounced back and forth a couple of times to finally be told I was not eligible, that they were only helping the Florida Keys, Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. They weren't giving out courtesy credits. Ok, can you please explain how my neighbors, plus quite a few people at my job have already received their month free. I have yet had any give me an answer to that. We had no power, nor work, nor PHONE SERVICE, for 2 weeks, and still service is iffy. For being a very long time customer, my family as well, I have to say this is absolute crap and they should at least be able to back up their lies.
Accomplice

Victim of Hurricane Irma

I have no contacted Boost in 3 different way since the Hurricane. My phone was out for a week and is just getting service back but I have lost 2 weeks of works and having to deal with damage to my home and dealing with Female. My payment is due and would appreciate so type of help of any kind with it. I hope to finally be contacted since it's been over a week since my first message as I patiently wait.
Thank you
Agent

Thanks, Tat2dru. Please check your inbox for further assistance.

Groupie

Private message sent
Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, Doriscooley. Can you send us a private message with your phone number so we can investigate?

Groupie

I was without phone service during hurricane irma and i was told I can get help with paying my bill I was out of work for a whole week and have no money to do anything. Please help me.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

Update: As of 9/15/17 we have resumed normal billing operations in the areas affected by Hurricane Irma for customers, with monthly and daily payments due as usual.  If you believe you have extenuating circumstances, you may post in this thread and agents will see what options may be available to assist.

If you are in the path of or affected by Hurricane Irma, we will be updating this thread with information as we get it.  You can also check the Sprint Newsroom article: Ready for Hurricane Irma  or en espanol Sprint Listo para el Huracán Irma 

This thread is specifically to help customers who have account questions as a result of hurricane Irma. We're aware of network issues in the areas affected by the hurricane Irma and are working to restore service as quickly as possible to those affected.  To report network issues, please check out our Network space and create or contribute to a discussion there.

FAQS

Q:  My phone was damaged or lost since the storm.  What should I do?

A:  If you’re in an affected area and your phone was lost or damaged, please post in this thread and an agent will help you.  Please do not post your phone number of PIN in your message.

Q:  The agent asked me to send a private message.  How do I do that?

A:  Click on the user name of the person you want to message (a Social care agent offering to help you).  You will be taken to their profile. Click the "Send this User a Private Message" box on the right hand side.  Type your message in the new window and click Send.

For your safety please do not post personal information (including phone number or PIN) in this thread!

Create a message telling us what problem you are having.  A Social Care agent will contact you and provide instructions to speak to us privately.  Do not post your phone number or PIN in this or any public forum.  

If you have other questions related to Sprint and Boost's response, feel free to ask them here.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.