How to cancel an add-on service

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: How to cancel an add-on service

Sorry for the late response. We received your private message we'll continue to assist you in private. 

Accomplice

Sent you a private message
Agent

Hi, Stenberg82. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages. 

Accomplice

My son added Boost Premium Caller ID and I want this add-on canceled immediately. I pay the Family Plan, not my son!
Accomplice

My son added Boost Premium Caller ID and I want this add-on canceled immediately. How do I cancel this add-on? I pay the bills, not my son! Is there a option to make it to where my kids can't add anything extra to my Family Plan???
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M. 

btw, I couldn't find a way to send you a "private message."

Kira_M, all I'm trying to do is to cancel my International Service add-on.  There doesn't seem to be a way to do so on-line (though it's sure easy to start an add-on service).  Thanks for your help, I can be phoned or texted at my Boost phone number.

Agent

Hello, @edalston. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help.-Kira_M.

How to cancel an add-on service

How can I stop an add-on service? Within the last month I signed up for International service ($10 charge), but it didn't work in Australia. Now I want to cancel it before next bill.