How long does it take to process an order?

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: How long does it take to process an order?

thank you

Agent

Hello sheklevy. Orders placed after 12:00 PM are not processed until the following business day. Your order will be processed today, and since you paid for next business day shipping it should arrive on Monday. 

Enthusiast

I have this same problem i ordered a phone around 2pm Thursday the 6/13/2019 and it still says it is processing.,,, i also paid an extra 12 dollars for expedited shipping so i could have it the following business day, which would be Friday. i indeed,even called customer service to make sure if i had placed the order on Thursday it would be shipped on friday.
Agent

We have replied to your private message, msdavis112. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Groupie

I ordered my phone yesterday how long does it take before they ship it out ?

Groupie

Accomplice

On a previous order I was told that since I ordered it after 12pm, my order would be processed the next day business day. Hope that helps @natyy
Enthusiast

I ordered my phone yesterday like around 4 pm and opt-in for expedited shipping but my order hasn't even been processed yet, can someone help me out with that

Hey there, Chas1996! To send a private message, please click on the username of the agent you wish to talk to and select to send a private message.

Groupie

How do I send a private message, I’m having the same problem.