How long does it take to process an order?

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: How long does it take to process an order?

I ordered it Thursday. Next day would be Friday. Either way if you weren't going to deliver it next day you didn't inform me about it not doing it on the weekend. I'd like to be refunded for the shipping. Thanks.
Agent

Hi there, @Tallie35! Saturday and Sunday delivery are not available.

Enthusiast

Does expedited next day shipping actually mean 4 day shipping? Ordered yesterday 2/28 with next day shipping and not expected to arrive until 3/4. Thanks.
Agent

It is always our pleasure to assist you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Accomplice

Ok thank you
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @zepeda366! Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

Accomplice

I would also like to know how long the process takes because I ordered a phone today and I am yet to receive a order number or any type of email
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Groupie

Hi I ordered my phone Wednesday Night. And It’s Been well over 24 hours since the order took place.
Agent

Hey there, @Jbanks22! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with your order number, that way we can take a closer look at this situation.