How long does it take to process an order?

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: How long does it take to process an order?

I Placed Amy Order for my phone on Wednesday and It’s Friday and my order still hasent processed. I chose Exp. Shipping as well. Will I be refunded my money for shipping ?
Agent

Hi, @Lopez77. To research further, please send us a private message with the order key.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

It still says processing even after 24 hours of ordering, how long does it take?
Agent

Hello, @Lopez77. Let's go ahead and take a look at your order. Please send us a private message to better assist you. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Can you tell me how long it takes to process and when I should expect it to be delivered
Enthusiast

I also placed an order for phones yesterday and chose expedited shipping, my order still says processing.
Agent

Hello, @Lopez77. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

How long does it take to process an order?

How long does it take to process an order. I ordered a phone yesterday and opted for next day shipping, but it still says processing. Any ideas???,