How long does it take to process an order?

Go to solution
37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: How long does it take to process an order?

Ok thank you
Agent

Hi, Embry812baby. Processing time depends on the warehouse. You'd need to wait until the end of the day to verify shipping information.

Groupie

Hello this same thing is going on with my mom she ordered a phone online for my sisters bday which is on friday we paid for everything on Wednesday (after 12pm) but it is now thursday at 6 pm and we have no shipping number or anything. We also paid for over night shipping but it looks like her birthday is going to be ruined if we dont get a shipping number soon. Did it take later in the day the next day for you to get your shipping number and was it on time??
Agent

Hello, @braydenhogan! Orders placed after 12:00 PM are not processed until the following business day. Your order will be processed today, and since you paid for next business day shipping it should arrive tomorrow. 

mine has been saying processing for a while i ordered it yesterday but it was after 1pm i paid for expidited next buisness day shipping  when should i be getting my phone?

Agent

Hi, Fveloz251. Processing time depends on the warehouse.

How long will my order be processing till it ships?

Groupie

I don't have any messages
Agent

Hi, Shareia. We replied to your private message. 

Groupie

I ordered expedited shipping as well. Maybe 3 hours ago,how long does processing take?