Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

How do you private message an administrator for an account number?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: How do you private message an administrator for an account number?

Hi there, Sarah_b! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I just went down to the $50 unlimited plan with phone insurance which Should make my monthly payment $57 a month but my balance due is saying $60 I cancelled my premium caller ID so that $3 dollar charger shouldn't be added into my balance anymore as of my next billing cycle but it's still showing. Can you remedy this situation please and thank you!
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for pointing that out, @isthiswill!  We also have a Community Post  explaining how the email verification works, in cases you'd like to it out @Nzabby.

Highlighted
Groupie

In my case the option didn't show up until I verified my email address. After I created my account the site immediately signed me in and it's likely that if there was a verification notification it was blocked if it was a pop up.  Try checking your email for a notification to verify your email from this site.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Nzabby! Thanks for reaching out to us. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

How do you private message an administrator for an account number?

I have attempted to click on the admin address and get to their home page. I don't know how to message beyond that point. Thanks in advance for the help!