How do you get Premium Caller ID?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

New to Virgin Mobile, would like to get caller ID ,and wondering if it will display my name

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Promoter

Hello there Jpg61, I was reading your question about Premium Caller ID . I didn't know that Virgin charged 3$ a month for the service,  you mentioned you have an Apple iPhone SE , I wanted to make sure you knew about some Appstore Apps that enhance your Caller-ID experience, and/or take it to the next level.. . 

Whoscall - "identify unknown callers and block annoying spam calls"

Truecaller - "identiy and block spammers, search for unknown callers" real time checking (I like this one) it marks known spam callers and gives you the option to say no to spam callers.

CIA App (who thought of that name? IDK) have not tried this, but wanted to make sure you have good resources 

Have Fun With Blocking!

:grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Highlighted
Agent

The iPhone SE is totally compatible with the Premium Caller ID app. This app should be found within your phone's apps. Once you open it, you just need to:

1. In the Applications, click the Premium Caller ID icon.
2. Click Account Status option.
3. Click Subscribe.

-Edwin R.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Iphone se 

Highlighted
Not applicable

IPHONE SE

Highlighted
Agent

Hi Jpg61

You should know that not all phone are Premium Caller ID capable. What's your phone make and model? We'd like to check on that for you.

EdwinRG.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Thank you but how do I buy it? Have looked everywhere for the application tab but can't find one.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi Jpg61!

Yes, it will display your name by default. However, to stay on the down-low and block your number from displaying on the phone of the person you are calling, you just need to dial *67 + Phone Number (as you would normally dial it). Your name/number will not be displayed on that single call, regardless of whether the person you are calling has traditional Caller ID or subscribes to Premium Caller ID.

More details about this at /t5/Learning-Library/What-is-Premium-Caller-ID/ta-p/5034

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Not applicable

New to Virgin Mobile, would like to get caller ID ,and wondering if it will display my name