Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

How do i get my account number

Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Re: How do i get my account number

@Jkswag69: Please send us that info in a Private Message. Note that our forum is visible to the public and you can get your account compromised. 

For you to send a me a Private Message, you only need to click on my username, which will take you to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Jkswag69. Thanks for stopping by. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I get my account number
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Tenishea. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help.

Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, luizhsriva! We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I'd like to get my account number too.
Highlighted

Hello there, @Scw6059 ! Thanks for reaching out! Please send me a private message, and I can help you out with that.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I get my account number