Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

How do I return an online purchases?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Re: How do I return an online purchases?

Definitely want to look into this for you ASAP. Would you mind sending us a private message so that we can take a closer look?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thank you for the reply. Furthermore, it's been a week since I purchased the two iPhone Se's. How much longer will I be expected to wait?

Highlighted
Agent

Please private message us so we can investigate. @apangilinan.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I never recieved an order key/confirmation number/not even a receipt!!!! This is what I've been trying to say this whole time!

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, apangilinan. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our 7 day return policy countdown starts when the phone arrives. By the way, just to confirm, did you check your Spam/Junk folder? Most of the times, our e-mails go to that folder.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

The two iPhone Se's I purchased last Saturday hasn't arrived yet. I didn't get a confirmation email/number. How can I track my package so I know it arrives. Also, I read that you have a return policy of up to seven days. Do those seven days countdown starts from the date of purchase or when the phone arrives? Also, if I don't get my phone ever will I get a refund for my money. That was nearly $500 dollars!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, apangilinan! Thanks for reaching out to us. We’d be happy to help. To further assist you, please send us a private message with the Order Key of the purchase.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I return an online purchases?

Dear Boost Mobile,

I recently bought a two iPhone SE's and I want to return both of them. What is the returning mail address and how will I get my monetary refund?

Much Thanks,

Adeline P.