How do I get my puk?

Go to solution
5 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: How do I get my puk?

Agent

Understood, Sboyd1221! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin so we can review this further. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways.  If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field.  Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Boost Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Enthusiast

How do I get my puk?

Agent

Hi there, Sboyd1221! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin so we can review this further.

Hey there, Skypie270! We're sorry for the hard time you've had.

To better help you, please send us a private message including your phone number and 4-digit PIN.

Looking forward to your reply!

- Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I get my puk?

I just recently turned on sim lock, New phone thought it would be great, not even 10 minutes ago did I set it up, I remember pin but it keeps telling me it’s wrong and I need puk, I tried to call customer care but they wouldn’t give me a option to talk to a actual person.