Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

How do I get a new pin?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: How do I get a new pin?

Hello Julio2001. I would like to help. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message so we can better assist you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Is This a private email? I went to the boost store and they told me that I need the pin to change my payment plan but I bought this phone and I don’t know the pin.
Highlighted
Agent

The post was edited, you can send us a private message now. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I delete it?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Julio2001! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a private message instead. Thanks!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Highlighted
Agent

In that case, just send us the phone number. We'll be happy to help.

Highlighted

Did you even read what I wrote? If I had the PIN to send you, I could use it to switch phones. WTF?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, auggieeast. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

We'll be happy to help. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message your with phone number and PIN to have a look at your account. 

Highlighted

How do I get a new pin?

I broke my Boost phone and bought a new one today. All I want to do is switch my account to my new phone.  However, I never used the website so I don't know the pin number. Sure,  Boost has sent it to my broken phone but I cant read it since the phone is broken.  Now I'm stuck. There has to be a way to fix this problem. I considered changing carriers, but I'm OK with Boost, since I get lots of data for my money. But now I wish I made a different decision. If I don't get this new phone working by the morning, I'm bringing it back and going with Cricket.