How do I cancel my account?

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: How do I cancel my account?

@sarahsniffen. To assist you further, please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN that you're trying to cancel.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

@MichaelDe  i actually set up my new phone  with a different number, so my boost number is currently still active.

Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Please keep in mind that as soon as your number is successfully transferred onto another service provider, the Boost Mobile account is automatically deactivated. Please let us know if you have any questions. 

I am having the same issue 

@katienight11 wrote:

I have switched cell phone providers and need to close my boost account. Everything I read online says I have to call them but I have listened to all of the menu options and none of them are for canceling my account. Can someone please either tell me if I can cancel my account online or exactly what options I need to select to close it over the phone? Thank you!!

Agent

Hey there @katienight11. We'll  be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

How do I cancel my account?

I have switched cell phone providers and need to close my boost account. Everything I read online says I have to call them but I have listened to all of the menu options and none of them are for canceling my account. Can someone please either tell me if I can cancel my account online or exactly what options I need to select to close it over the phone? Thank you!!