How do I apply for BoostUP?

Go to solution
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: How do I apply for BoostUP

Hey there, Lisabeal! Thanks for contacting us. Not all the customers qualify for BoostUP. In order to confirm if you are eligible, please log into your online account at: https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?INTNAV=UtilNav:SignIn once you log in, it will show you "My Boost Dashboard", you will need to scroll down to "My device" section. If you are eligible for Boost Up, you'll see a blue message saying " You're eligible to purchase a new device with monthly payments", next to it, you will see a button that says "Take a look", you just need to click on it and it will guide you throughout the process of ordering a phone through BoostUP.

Groupie

Re: How do I apply for BoostUP

How can i get a new phone and add a new plan to my account with boost up
Accomplice

Re: How do I apply for BoostUP?

Good to know, thank you!

@Fonsy82.

We understand that there are IPhones with different amount of GB's. We don't have this reported as a glitch. The one that displays with a certain amount of GB's is the offer available for the account. 

- E.J.

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Thank you! I found exactly what I was looking for, but I do have one more little question. It brings me to the list of phones that I can set up a payment plan with, but it’s already pre-selected how many gigs I can get and I can’t change it. Is this a glitch on my end or can you only get certain gig amounts through BoostUP?
Agent

Hi there, katygrimler! Sign into My Account https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section.

Accomplice

How do I apply for BoostUP?

I’ve been with Boost mobile since last December, and I really want a new phone but don’t want to pay for it all right now. I’d love to be able to do a payment plan.