How can I get a copy of my bill with my name on it and address

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted

Re: How can I get a copy of my bill with my name on it and address

You can just copy from your profile but copy your payment history also just in case
Agent

Hey there @Michaelspears. We apologize for the troubles. Unfortunately, since we're a non-contract company we do not send print or emails bills. If you wish you can take a screenshot of your account from our website.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

@Tpwinborne wrote:
I need a print out or send to my email a bill with my name and address on it.

Groupie

Agent

Hi, babyjesus123! We offer prepaid service, we don't send monthly bills. You can get your payment history through your online account https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?INTNAV=UtilNavRobot FrustratedignIn.

Groupie

how can i get a copy of my bill with my name and address

Agent

Hi chapman! We do not offer billing statements as a part of our regular operations. See, as any other prepaid service, you'll see that generating billing details is left aside since you're paying in advance for the service that you'll be using. In any case, the closest to your request seems to be our available on our online platform. You may print out your billing activities from there. That's our best current option available.

EdwinRG

Groupie

Hello can anybody show me how can I get a print out of my bill, every month  month, it should include my present address on it , please help, I looked all around your  website, but I don't see any option like that, please help '

Chapman

I NEED A COPY OF MY BILL TO SEND TO THE UTAH STATE PRISN SO MY HUSBAND AND CALL ME