Hotspot Usage Incorrect!!!

Go to solution
9 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: Hotspot Usage Incorrect!!!

I agree. Very bad customer service. There HAS to be an issue on Boost’s end and it is very discouraging how they are treating customers and not even trying to offer a solution!
Accomplice

I'm still having issues with boost telling me I used data or hotspot when I did not. They simply will not budge but I know the truth, I was a loyal boost Mobile customer for years and today I will be switching to MetroPCS due to the blatant disregard to my issue. They will tell you to private message them for a solution but ultimately tell you that you've used it and there is nothing you can do but pay to reset your plan, or offer to sell you more hotspot. They know there is an issue it's not a coincidence there are 20 posts in the last week alone about the exact same thing.
Accomplice

Same here, I paid 80$ + to boost last Saturday and by Sunday I received the text saying I had used all 8gb BUT the hotspot hadn't connected even once since our plan restarted on Saturday. I contacted boost and they said "it shows the usage is correct" and basically offered no resolution. Nobody ever contacted me back after escalating the situation and I'm livid, I've been made to feel like I'm being deceptive and treated unfairly. I told the agents online we would be switching providers and they seemed to encourage it. We wll be switching providers this week and receiving free "Stylo 3 plus" devices...
I have had boost for 3 years and I know how the hotspot works. We have made absolutely no working connection to either device yet they told me "you've used all 8 gb there is nothing they can do"
Agent

Thank you for sending us a private message.

Accomplice

I have sent two private messages and am awaiting your response. Thanks
Accomplice

Done
Agent

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

How do I send a DM??
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to help. Please send us a DM so we can chat further.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hotspot Usage Incorrect!!!

I am also having data issues. I just upgraded my plan Friday to have more hotspot data and my plan was supposed to restart that day per the agent I spoke with. I have only checked emails a few times over the weekend and am now receiving a message that I have exceeded my hotspot usage for the month. There is either an error or someone unauthorized has used my data. I would like this resolved as I have paid extra to upgrade my plan for the sole purpose of having more hotspot data. I have been a boost customer for years and would appreciate a prompt response and solution!