Hot Spot Usage incorrect.

8 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Hot Spot Usage incorrect.

Sorry to hear that, @Abreen484. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify.

Groupie

The same thing is happening to me it's bs. My phone is using my wifi hotspot data and not my celluar data to dL things. If i dL 1gig of tv shows it shows up on my wifi hotspot. Once i dL 8gigs of shows i can't dL anything for the rest of the month. I don't get it and boost can't tell me why this is happening.
Agent

Oh no! That’s not what we like to hear, @Lyonscory. How about we take a closer look? Please send us a private message with your phone # so that we can investigate further.

Groupie

I keep having the same issue this is like the 5th time this has happened to me. In getting tired of this i only use my hotspot when i travel. I checked my mobile data today to see what could ve slowing my phone down and it said i had used moblie hotspot even tho I havent used it this month... In super pissed about this... I think im going to say goodbye to boost forever!
Accomplice

Same here, I paid 80$ + to boost last Saturday and by Sunday I received the text saying I had used all 8gb BUT the hotspot hadn't connected even once since our plan restarted on Saturday. I contacted boost and they said "it shows the usage is correct" and basically offered no resolution. Nobody ever contacted me back after escalating the situation and I'm livid, I've been made to feel like I'm being deceptive and treated unfairly. I told the agents online we would be switching providers and they seemed to encourage it. We wll be switching providers this week and receiving free "Stylo 3 plus" devices...
I have had boost for 3 years and I know how the hotspot works. We have made absolutely no working connection to either device yet they told me "you've used all 8 gb there is nothing they can do"
Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, @Monev13. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you shoot as a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

I am also having a similar issue. Is something I am missing, just paid, haven't turn it on once, yet it is exceeded!
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, DanielleH18. Let’s take a closer look! To further assist you, we'll need to access your account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

Hot Spot Usage incorrect.

I just paid the bill and received text exceeded limit. Its frustrating not being able to ever speak to a representative.