Help

7 REPLIES 7
Accomplice

Re: Help

Not my hotspot. When I attempt to connect to WiFi anywhere. It states it can't be authenticated. I factory reset my phone so don't ask me to do that. I went back to the store that was rude to me and once again they were useless. So I'm over it. And I'll go to cricket. Thanks
Agent

What error do you get when you turn your mobile hotspot on? 

Accomplice

I'm switching carriers. I used you guys before and it was one thing after another. Thank you for absolutely not helping have a wonderful day.
Accomplice

And my wifi still gives me the worst issue. It's ridiculous.
Agent

We're truly sorry that you've experienced this and we apologize for the inconvenience. 

Accomplice

This is not a solution to me. At all. I feel as though it was quite a ridiculous situation. And for you to say you will pass it on when I know it'll only stop at that message is quite ridiculous. I have contacted the people you should have passed it on to and it has gone no where. I am not the only one that had that issue obviously with the Stylo give and feel like something should be done about it.
Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience, Creismiller89. Thanks for the detailed feedback. We’ll be sure to pass it on.

Accomplice

Help

I started my service August 2 2019. I got an LG Stylo 5. The phone gave me an issue. The ear piece cut in and out the wifi would not connect I could enable my hotspot. I took it back to the store on my lunch break the sales lady gave me and issue about not having the box with me at first but then did exchange the phone. I am still extremely pissed off about how rude she was. Or that not even an apology was offered.