9 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Help!

For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Accomplice

How do I do that
Agent

We'd love to help, but we could use more information. Please send a private message with the Order Key, Tracking Number and Phone Number and Pin (if you have an account with us).

Accomplice

It was already rejected
Agent

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Due to security the shipping address must be the same as the billing address. If you'd like to, we can cancel the order for you (if the order was placed less than 4 hours ago).  If the order was placed more than 4 hours ago, unfortunately, it cannot be cancelled. You can reject the package or return it after you receive it.

Accomplice

I processed the order about 2 days ago
Accomplice

I'm trying to change the address
Accomplice

No
Agent

Hey there, @Marhiya123! Thanks for being part of our Boost Mobile Community. Definitely want to look into this for you.  Can you tell us when did you process the order? Does the shipping address (the one that you'd like to use) match with the billing address on the card?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Help!

I just bought a phone but I need the shipping address to be changed