Help with blocking numbers

Highlighted

I have blocked contacts and numbers that are not contacts and they are still able to send text messages. I’ll go to the contact and hit block caller. And then their contact is listed under blocked numbers but they can still text me how? I called boost and they told me to text block and then the number to 9999 but when I do that it says sorry this service is unavailable. I tried it with up to 10 different numbers and I still get the same reply back.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hello Beauttty30. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted

I have blocked contacts and numbers that are not contacts and they are still able to send text messages. I’ll go to the contact and hit block caller. And then their contact is listed under blocked numbers but they can still text me how? I called boost and they told me to text block and then the number to 9999 but when I do that it says sorry this service is unavailable. I tried it with up to 10 different numbers and I still get the same reply back.