Help activating new phone: clicking "activate" and nothing happens

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello, 

I lost my iphone 6s on Friday, the 31st. Since then, I have purchased a new phone (Samsung Galaxy A10e) through Virgin Mobile. Previously, I had the "inner circle plan" as my phone plan, but that plan is not allowed on my new phone. That is fine, I don't mind switching to a new plan. However, when I try to activate my new phone using a recommended plan, I go through all the steps, click activate, and nothing happens. I have already sent two emails to try to get help. Please help me activate my new phone.  

See more topics labeled with:
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Promoter

You'll have to call VM to activate.  If you try to swap phones with an older plan it does that.  Had same thing happen to me & others. Did that with my mom's old phone when she went to a smartphone but swapped a J7 (2015) for a J7 Refine no problems on the site..

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello, 

I lost my iphone 6s on Friday, the 31st. Since then, I have purchased a new phone (Samsung Galaxy A10e) through Virgin Mobile. Previously, I had the "inner circle plan" as my phone plan, but that plan is not allowed on my new phone. That is fine, I don't mind switching to a new plan. However, when I try to activate my new phone using a recommended plan, I go through all the steps, click activate, and nothing happens. I have already sent two emails to try to get help. Please help me activate my new phone.  

See more topics labeled with: