Help activating a new device on family plan

Go to solution
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Help activating a new device on family plan

Perfect! Good to know that! Yes, each account has its own access, the only difference is that they're joined into a Family plan. If you have other questions or concerns, please make sure to let us know. We are at your service. Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

Since we are on a Family Plan, I thought we would be on the same long in and PIN as the primary number on the plan. I didn't know I could log in with my own phone number, set my own PIN, and make changes that way. I have finally activated my new Samsung and it is awesome!

Agent

Hi there. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're happy to help. You can swap phones by accessing your account online here using your number and PIN. Let us know if you are able to log in, please. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted

Help activating a new device on family plan

I am on a Boost Mobile family plan with my husband. His is the primary number. My son and I are secondary numbers. I bought a new Samsung J7 Refine from the online Boost store. How can I activate it online? I have all account info and PIN. I just can't figure out how to get the webiste to let me activate a handset for anything other than the primary number.